The ACS Group is a regional, national and international engineering company with more than 16 years of experience, 6 locations and more than 450 successfully completed projects in power plant construction, power generation, energy transmission, chemical plant construction and industrial plant engineering. Our 160 permanent employees support our well-known customers and long-standing partners with planning, installation and commissioning activities especially in the fields of electrical engineering, control technology, occupational safety, welding technology and in the field of technical building equipment HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning).
We are now looking for an experienced EHS Manager (m/f/d) for our well-known customer at the Ludwigshafen site.
What we offer you
- independent activity
- an attractive salary package
- varied tasks
- … and whatever else is important to you. Let’s talk about it!
- EHS Management in large capital projects
- organization of the safety work to implement the EHS goals
- selection of contractors and drafting contracts
- advice to the EHS team
- creation of the general EHS plan
- engineering degree or similar qualification
- qualification as an safety engineer
- several years of experience in occupational safety on construction sites
- work experience in construction or assembly
- knowledge of french and english
- knowledge of German desirable