We are looking for you! – for exciting tasks at a globally acting-energy company.
For our well-known customer, we are looking for nationwide projects:
- Autonomous planning of electrical systems
- Coordination with customers, intake of requirements and responsibility for the technical specifications
- Selection of electrical and control assemblies
- Creation of circuit diagrams and manufacturing documentation
- Participation in plant commissioning and field tests at the customer or constructions site
- Completed apprenticeship in combination with a university degree or further training as a technician in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable
- At least first industrial experience in the design of electrical systems in the medium voltage areas
- User knowledge of EPLAN is mandatory
- Knowledge of electrical engineering standards and regulations
- Good English skills in words and writing are desirable
We are looking forward to receive your application and – above all – getting to know you!